Account Manager (UAE) Job Description
As an Account Manager you will be developing long-term relationships with our customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
Only if scale and complexity excite you !
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Required Experience and Knowledge
- Handle calls, emails and demo requests from client.
- Work with our CRM system to manage leads and convert them to sales.
- Demonstrate product and show consumers how to maximize its features.
- Scheduling appointments, preparing and delivering presentation to the client.
- Work on sales follow-up activities.
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all client needs appropriate to their business.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Build and manage relationships with potential customers and clients.
- Writing proposals, specifications and reports.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Establishing initial contact with potential clients to discuss their needs.
- Represent the company in various exhibition inside and outside the Kingdom to generate more leads.
- BA/BS in Business or Marketing. MIS degree also acceptable as long the applicant possess strong business knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of technology concepts and the new trends.
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours.
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Customer service focus.
- Strong negotiations skills.
Lucidya is a high-tech startup based in Jeddah Saudi Arabia provides an AI-powered social media analytics & monitoring tool that empowers businesses to make smarter strategic decisions using our big data & machine learning technologies. Built as a SaaS model, Lucidya is targeting international market utilizing our breakthrough pending-patented engine, Spatial Swift.