Artificial Intelligence Engineer Job Description
You will join a team of highly qualified team engineers to continue the innovation and development of our product which uses Machine Learning & Big Data technologies to analyze content from several data sources. As an Artificial intelligence Engineer, you will be working on developing new machine learning tools and models for short text mining and enhance our current state-of-the-art artificial intelligence capabilities such as sentiment analysis, personality analysis and topic discovery. You will work directly under the CTO in an agile yet demanding environment. We expect you to have the knowledge with several of the technologies mentioned below and willing to learn fast the ones you haven’t used yet. Lucidya offers a result-driven, fun, and dynamic environment full of challenges.
Only if scale and complexity excite you !
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Required Experience and Knowledge
- Rapidly develop next-generation scalable, flexible, high-performance and accurate analytical tools.
- Literature review.
- Designing and running data collection and data annotation tasks, including the coordination of external human annotators.
- Building algorithms and machine learning models to process data. Tuning and evaluating these models, iterating to refine and select.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software on engine and backend.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Contribute to the growth of Lucidya through interviewing, on-boarding, or recruitment efforts.
- BA/BS or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Science, IT or equivalent practical experience.
- Basic knowledge of machine learning or deep learning concepts (data collection, data annotation, data preprocessing, building models, evaluation, …etc), web and software development, data analytics, and data mining.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques, models and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Fluency in Python or Java.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and tight timelines.
- Perfect quality code.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven analytical, planning, problem-solving skills.
Highly Recommended Skills
- Experience in TensorFlow, keras, scikit-learn or other machine-learning frameworks.
- Strong experience using code repository like Git.
- Worked with teams before using agile methodology (Scrum or Kanban).
Lucidya is a high-tech startup based in Jeddah Saudi Arabia provides an AI-powered social media analytics & monitoring tool that empowers businesses to make smarter strategic decisions using our big data & machine learning technologies. Built as a SaaS model, Lucidya is targeting international market utilizing our breakthrough pending-patented engine, Spatial Swift.