Business Development Manager (UAE) Job Description
As a Business Development Manager, you will be managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities for Lucidya. You are expected to take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships. You will be developing growth strategies and plans and identifying trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets. Your role will require you to manage and grow your team of account managers and sales representatives..
Only if scale and complexity excite you !
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Required Experience and Knowledge
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- +3 years in sales or business development in Tech company or digital marketing agency
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- A willingness to learn about social media, big data and artificial intelligence
- Proficiency with digital media, data analysis, excel, and CRM solutions
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation & negotiations skills.
Lucidya is a high-tech startup based in Jeddah Saudi Arabia provides an AI-powered social media analytics & monitoring tool that empowers businesses to make smarter strategic decisions using our big data & machine learning technologies. Built as a SaaS model, Lucidya is targeting international market utilizing our breakthrough pending-patented engine, Spatial Swift.