The Channel Sales Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Channel Sales Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. The Channel Sales Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners within assigned territory.
- Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricings.
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
Required Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum 2 years in a very similar role (handling partners or resellers)
Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
Strong presentation skills.Strong negotiations skills.
Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours.
Seems like the right job for you?
Join our team and be part of the success storyApply now
Lucidya is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in the world & the leading social media analytics tool geared towards Arabic language. By leveraging AI, Machine Learning & big data technologies, we are on a mission of helping businesses in MENA region to understand and better serve their customers using our Media & Customer Intelligence products.
With an HQ in Riyadh and offices in different countries in the world, we are funded by the most reputable investors in the region and scaling rapidly to meet the increasing demand of our products.
Come and join the startup that has been named by World Economic Forum as one the most promising startups in MENA region ... be part of the history we are making.