Front-End Developer Job Description
You will join a team of highly qualified team engineers to continue the innovation and development of our product which uses Machine Learning & Big Data technologies to analyze content from several data sources.
As a Front-End Developer, you will working on the front-end side of the product which is built using ReactJS. You will be responsible of the whole fronted cycle so candidate should be fluent in both graphic design and computer programming. You will work with our UI/UX designer to convert the visual designs into interaction layout using fronted web technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3 then integrate the page with our backend using ReactJS.
You will work directly under the CTO in an agile yet demanding environment. We expect you to have the knowledge with several of the technologies mentioned above and willing to learn fast the ones you haven’t used yet.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
Only if scale and complexity excite you !
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Required Experience and Knowledge
- Convert visual designs into interaction layout using HTML5, SASS and Compass.
- Integrate webpage to backend using ReactJS.
- Apply newest techniques in front-end development and use most updated tools.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Using project management software to track and report on projects
- Daily progress update
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- DevOps tasks
- Contribute to the growth of Lucidya through interviewing, on-boarding, or other recruitment efforts
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or equivalent practical experience
- +3 years of experience in web development (front-end)
- Strong knowledge and experience in ReactJS
- Strong experience using code repository like Git
- Knowledge of browser compatibility
- Strong knowledge of current web standards, including approaches to responsive web.
- Worked with teams before using agile methodology (Scrum or Kanban)
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and tight timelines
- Perfect Quality code and front-end integration
- Plus: Basic experience in backend development
Lucidya is a high-tech startup based in Jeddah Saudi Arabia provides an AI-powered social media analytics & monitoring tool that empowers businesses to make smarter strategic decisions using our big data & machine learning technologies. Built as a SaaS model, Lucidya is targeting international market utilizing our breakthrough pending-patented engine, Spatial Swift.