You will join a team of highly qualified team engineers to continue the innovation and development of our product which uses Machine Learning & Big Data technologies to analyze content from several data sources.
As a Full stack developer, you will be working on both the Front-end and backend of our product which is built using industry’s latest technologies. You will help the team to develop APIs using Python and Ruby on Rails and implement their corresponding front-end by converting the provided visual designs into interaction layout using HTML, CSS and ReactJS.
You will work directly under the CTO in an agile yet demanding environment. We expect you to have the knowledge with several of the technologies mentioned in this job post and willing to learn fast the ones you haven’t used yet. Lucidya offers a result-driven, fun, and dynamic environment full of challenges. We look for very talented candidates with strong programming skills for both junior and senior levels.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Convert visual designs into interaction layout using HTML, CSS, SASS and Compass.
- Rapidly develop next-generation scalable, flexible, and high-performance systems based on latest techniques and tools.
- Design, develop, Integrate, test, deploy, maintain and improve software based on Ruby on Rails, Python and ReactJS.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Contribute to the growth of Lucidya through interviewing, on-boarding, or other recruitment efforts.
Required Experience and Knowledge
- BA/BS or or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or equivalent practical experience.
- Good knowledge in object oriented programming and software design patterns.
- Able to produce perfect code quality and properly work on front-end and backend integrations.
- Strong background in ReactJS, HTML, CSS, current web standards, including approaches to responsive web and browser compatibility.
- Fluency in backend programming language (e.g., Python and Ruby on Rails).
- Good understanding in SQL and noSQL databases such as (Redis , Postgress or Cassandra).
- Worked with teams before using agile methodology (Scrum or Kanban).
- Knowledge in using version control software.
- Familiar in working with command line tool and Linux servers.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and tight timelines.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven analytical, planning, problem solving skills.
- Fluent in Arabic & English. Excellent written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable in working full-time remotely.
Seems like the right job for you?
Join our team and be part of the success storyApply now
Lucidya is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in the world & the leading social media analytics tool geared towards Arabic language. By leveraging AI, Machine Learning & big data technologies, we are on a mission of helping businesses in MENA region to understand and better serve their customers using our Media & Customer Intelligence products.
With an HQ in Riyadh and offices in different countries in the world, we are funded by the most reputable investors in the region and scaling rapidly to meet the increasing demand of our products.
Come and join the startup that has been named by World Economic Forum as one the most promising startups in MENA region ... be part of the history we are making.