Marketing Manager Job Description
At Lucidya, marketing is about understanding businesses — and building awareness about how our products can satisfy their needs. The ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. You are responsible for increasing brand awareness, promoting our product and driving prospects to conversions. You will work to initiate effective marketing campaigns throughout different social and digital media channels, and to translate business goals into successful marketing campaigns.
If you are a people’s person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
Only if scale and complexity excite you !
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Required Experience and Knowledge
- Managing all marketing activities within Lucidya
- Provide monthly report to the CEO about the activities
- Managing marketing team and advertising agency
- Head the planning and execution of the marketing strategies to promote services to customers
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Cooperate with the web developers to make necessary changes in the website for marketing purposes
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing & PR campaigns
- Plan and implement internal events, meetups, training and educational workshop for current and potential customers
- Plan and supervise events, fairs, conferences and other promotional events
- BSc or Master’s degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- +4 years work experience in a relevant field
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Excellent understanding of marketing funnel and fundamental knowledge of digital marketing metrics (CTR, CVR, CPMs, CPCs, ROI, etc.)
- Strong experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours.
- Excellent English communication skills (speaking and writing)
Lucidya is a high-tech startup based in Jeddah Saudi Arabia provides an AI-powered social media analytics & monitoring tool that empowers businesses to make smarter strategic decisions using our big data & machine learning technologies. Built as a SaaS model, Lucidya is targeting international market utilizing our breakthrough pending-patented engine, Spatial Swift.