A Product Manager’s responsibility is to drive the entire vision and delivery of new products, features or business units to keep the organization relevant and competitive. This involves conducting market research and customer research, roadmap planning, prioritization, execution and finally, coordinating go-to-market strategies when launching a new product or feature.
You will work across the entire product development cycle – customer research, UX discovery, hypothesis definition, wireframing, sprint planning, project management and product marketing.
Note: Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only candidates residing in KSA will be considered.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Taking overall responsibility for the success of Lucidya product
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Manage the product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life
- Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases
- Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
- Interact and collaborate with account manager to understand the business needs and clients’ issues
- Work closely with the developers team on implementation, to ensure that the product meets the specified requirements and create success metrics
- Coordinate the collection, description, analysis, and prioritization of requests for new or current product functionality from an account manager
- Work with the QA team to produce well defined acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with UI/UX Designers to deliver coherent and intuitive interfaces
- Monitor, report and improve product performance
- Engage stakeholders in leadership, research, data, and support, and a coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment.
- Coordinate go-to-market strategies when launching a new product or feature.
- Conducting market research and customer research
Required Experience and Knowledge
- BSc degree in MIS, IS, Software Engineering or relevant field
- +2 years work experience as a Product Manager or Business Analyst or a very relevant role
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Technical background or deep understanding of technical side of product development process
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours.
Seems like the right job for you?
Join our team and be part of the success storyApply now
Lucidya is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in the world & the leading social media analytics tool geared towards Arabic language. By leveraging AI, Machine Learning & big data technologies, we are on a mission of helping businesses in MENA region to understand and better serve their customers using our Media & Customer Intelligence products.
With an HQ in Riyadh and offices in different countries in the world, we are funded by the most reputable investors in the region and scaling rapidly to meet the increasing demand of our products.
Come and join the startup that has been named by World Economic Forum as one the most promising startups in MENA region ... be part of the history we are making.