Sales Executive Job Description
As a Sales Executive, you should have a proven track record of identifying new sales leads and business opportunities, and generating revenue. You will be managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities for Lucidya. You should be passionate about social media and excited to show major corporations how our solutions can impact their business. Finally, you should excel at building a match between clients’ business needs and our groundbreaking capabilities in social media technology
In this role you will focus on sourcing and building new relationships, gaining a deep understanding of your client’s needs, building, qualifying, managing and controlling a sales pipeline. In addition, you will lead thorough sales processes and negotiations, presenting our solution/business case face to face or online, and selling our enterprise-level software.
Only if scale and complexity excite you !
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Required Fields of Experience
- Selling Lucidya’s Enterprise solution to targeted organization and C level executives
- Meeting assigned targets for sales volume, pipeline creation and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and utilizing business referrals.
- Regularly and proactively assessing, clarifying and qualifying prospects needs and customer accounts
- Establishing and building productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our industry, market, and competitors to close business deals and generate revenue effectively
Candidate must have experience in sales in one of the following industry:
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- Advertising Agencies
- Software professional services company
- Market Research
- Digital Marketing Agencies
- Website development company
- Big data analysis solutions (or Business Intelligence )Or any SaaS product selling experience in any other industries
- +2 years in sales or business development
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- A willingness to learn about social media, big data and artificial intelligence
- Proficiency with digital media, data analysis, excel, and CRM solutions
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation & negotiations skills.
Lucidya is a high-tech startup based in Jeddah Saudi Arabia provides an AI-powered social media analytics & monitoring tool that empowers businesses to make smarter strategic decisions using our big data & machine learning technologies. Built as a SaaS model, Lucidya is targeting international market utilizing our breakthrough pending-patented engine, Spatial Swift.