Social Media Analyst Job Description
We are looking for a Social Media Analyst with a strong passion for pop culture and social listening experience. The analyst will utilize social media listening tools and best practices to deliver actionable data-driven insights that support decision makers in several department file Marketing, PR, and Customer Care.
Only if scale and complexity excite you !
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- Set up and maintain social tracking topics for ongoing listening and analysis.
- Monitor social media activity related to our clients’ and their competitors
- Prepare reports on conversation themes, buzz drivers, sentiment, and other key performance indicators.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand business objectives related to recurring and ad hoc requests.
- Prepare visually appealing, concise reports that translate unstructured social data into digestible and actionable insights.
- +2 years relevant social media listening and reporting experience.
- Experience setting up social tracking topics and pulling relevant data from social listening tools.
- Outstanding research and analytical skills; Ability to glean insights from disparate and unstructured data sources.
- Keen interest in ever-evolving social media landscape.
- Superior written communication skills Arabic and English.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- A proactive self-starter who can anticipate needs and keep projects moving forward without constant oversight and direction from their manager.
- An independent thinker who will work to validate findings that may conflict with earlier results or an existing understanding of the consumer, rather than taking all reported data at face value.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and other MS Office applications.
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours.
- Experience with industry-specific social tracking tools.
- Experience with social measurement and campaign tracking tools.
- Experience in the TV / media / entertainment industry.
- Experience in any of these disciplines: data analysis/reporting, analytics, data science, data visualization and dashboard creation, preferably at an internet or technology company.
Lucidya is a high-tech startup based in Jeddah Saudi Arabia provides an AI-powered social media analytics & monitoring tool that empowers businesses to make smarter strategic decisions using our big data & machine learning technologies. Built as a SaaS model, Lucidya is targeting international market utilizing our breakthrough pending-patented engine, Spatial Swift.