UI/UX Designer Job Description
The UI/UX Designer will be responsible for producing a precise and delightful user experience for Lucidya web app, mobile app and informative website. We work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to craft a user-friendly and intuitive experience for new features and deliver those to our clients who rely on Lucidya to stay up to date with what’s happening around their brand.
Only if scale and complexity excite you !
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Required Experience and Knowledge
- Design quality, engaging responsive and interactive websites
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitively and experience
- Create and design storyboards, interactive page layouts, site grids, wireframes, interface and demos
- Work closely with developers to ensure intended experiences are carried through
- Defend design choices using previous user research, heuristics and usability standards
- Develop and maintain visual design standards and best practices
- Participate and provide input in brainstorming and idea-sharing meetings
- Collaborate closely with product managers, development and statisticians to take features from business requirements to general availability
- Communicate the intended user experience through artifacts such as concept maps and models, mockups, prototype, storyboards, wireframes, workflow and design specification.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in graphic design, visual communication, or related field
- Advanced knowledge in emerging design & UX/UI trends
- knowledge in the Adobe Creative Suite primarily in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/XD
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Online portfolio of work
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours.
Lucidya is a high-tech startup based in Jeddah Saudi Arabia provides an AI-powered social media analytics & monitoring tool that empowers businesses to make smarter strategic decisions using our big data & machine learning technologies. Built as a SaaS model, Lucidya is targeting international market utilizing our breakthrough pending-patented engine, Spatial Swift.