UI/UX Designer Job Description
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Experience: +2 website design work (online portfolio required)
Job Title: UI/UX Designer
Gender Preference: No preference
Nationality: No preference
Start Date: Immediately
The UI/UX Designer will be responsible for producing a precise and delightful user experience for Lucidya web app, mobile app and informative website. We work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to craft a user-friendly and intuitive experience for new features and deliver those to our clients who rely on Lucidya to stay up to date with what’s happening around their brand.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design quality, engaging responsive and interactive websites
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitively and experience
- Create and design storyboards, interactive page layouts, site grids, wireframes, interface and demos
- Work closely with developers to ensure intended experiences are carried through
- Defend design choices using previous user research, heuristics and usability standards
- Develop and maintain visual design standards and best practices
- Participate and provide input in brainstorming and idea-sharing meetings
- Collaborate closely with product managers, development and statisticians to take features from business requirements to general availability
- Communicate the intended user experience through artifacts such as concept maps and models, mockups, prototype, storyboards, wireframes, workflow and design specification.
Required Experience and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in graphic design, visual communication, or related field
- Advanced knowledge in emerging design & UX/UI trends
- knowledge in the Adobe Creative Suite primarily in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/XD
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Online portfolio of work
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours.
Lucidya is a high-tech startup based in Jeddah Saudi Arabia provides an AI-powered social media analytics & monitoring tool that empowers businesses to make smarter strategic decisions using our big data & machine learning technologies. Built as a SaaS model, Lucidya is targeting the international market utilizing our breakthrough pending-patented engine, Spatial Swift. For more information, visit https://lucidya.com/
Note: Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only candidates living currently in Saudi Arabia will be considered.