Getting acquainted with your targeted customers’ behaviors and actions helps you reach them quickly and allows you to provide an added value customized to fit their different needs. You are also able to help your customers use your products easier, and to guide them during the process.
What is Customer Analysis?
It is the act of monitoring and studying how customers interact with your Web site and products and how they use them, through an array of tools and methodologies. The Digital Marketing team employs such analysis in order to formulate the best marketing strategy that allows you to reach your customers and influence them.
Why is it important to analyze customers?
Analyzing customers allows you to take decisions based on the analysis’ results, you are able to:
- Acquire a holistic view of your customers: You need to first analyze how your customers behave, and what are the needs and problems they suffer from. This analysis allows you to deliver your products and services to your customers through the most adequate channels.
- Create a customized content tailored to fulfill the needs of your customers: knowing your customers’ preferences helps you solve the problems they face in their lives through an educational type of content focusing on providing them with solutions to such problems.
- Increase conversion rates: when studying the behavior of your leads, you can easily discover what entices them to buy your products, and you can also understand their fears. You can leverage the enticement and eliminate the fears in order to increase the rates of converting leads into buying customers.
- Save time and effort: trying different marketing approaches is what happens when you do not possess an analysis of your customers. Studying your customers’ behaviors spares you trying different approaches that do not lead to achieving your target, and consequently saves your time and effort.
- Enhancing customer service: As soon as you understand your customers, you recognize the best way to serve them and fulfill their needs, and this is easily achieved as long as you possess an analysis of your customers’ behavior.
How does Lucidya help you use your customers’ behavior analysis to achieve better results?
Lucidya provides you with a number of distinguished tools and options that allow you to better analyze the customers’ behavior with a support of the Arabic language. You will be able to:
- Recognize the better customer segment to target: 80% of your business results are generated from 20% of the perfect customer segment you need to target. Recognizing this segment is important, even vital.
- Plan your marketing campaigns effectively: understanding the buying behaviors of your customers enable you to reach a better targeting and consequently launch a more effective marketing campaign.
Increase your company market share: Analyzing customers will open up a different array of customers’ types, and consequently allows you to start targeting them and increase your market share.